Visit the official Elf website for answers facts and fun about Real Elves and to learn about faults "Elves" too:
www.ElvesAreNotFake.com

  News & Updates

November 9, 2009

Almost ready to launch!

I'm getting ready to... um... sorry I just lost my train of thought.

Oh! Yeah I'm getting ready to launch ElvesAreNotFake.com as a way to get the word out about real Elves vs. fake ones.

I have to finish a few more pages of the site first though and figure out how to make parts of these blog entrys show up under  News& Updates  on the side menu of the website. If you know how to do that then please tell me so I can do it.

Other then that this blog will be used for news and updates for the website so stay tuned for a launch announcment and more updates after that!

Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment